The Silver Salon at St. George Maronite Center
Small Venue Intimacy with Large Venue Accommodations
For a more intimate gathering, The Silver Salon is the adjoining little sister of the grand ballroom. With similar architectural styling and a stage of its own, the Silver Salon can be arranged with table seating for up to 180, including a dance floor. Or your group can enjoy theater seating that will accommodate up to 150 while still allowing perimeter space. The ballroom features a wall of windows allowing the outside in and has a separate entrance from the grand ballroom.
Because it shares resources with The Phoenician, the smaller hall enjoys all the same perfect amenities and options of the larger hall, including banquet tables, chairs, linens, in-house catering and much more.
St. George Maronite Center is pleased to offer everything you need for your small or large event, with-or-without catering. Options include Non-Alcoholic Drink Stations or Full Bar Service. Please visit the venue pages to view more amenities and options. Please see the list of amenities and options at right, and call us at (210) 392-2654 with any questions.
Need projection? Sound? Custom lighting? No problem. We look forward to visiting with you soon. Please call (210) 392-2654 to determine if The Silver Salon is available for your special event!
The Phoenician | The Silver Salon | The Courtyard | St. George Maronite Church
Your Full-Service Banquet Hall
Count on The Silver Salon for the perfect amenities and options…
- Tables & Linens
- Floral Arrangements and Centerpieces
- Custom Ambient Lighting from Subtle Up-lighting to Colored LED
- In-House Consultations with Our Chef
- In-House Catering
- Custom Sit-Down and Buffet Menus
- Sit-Down and Buffet Wait Staff
- Support for Special Cultural and Traditional Dishes
- Non-Alcoholic Drink Stations
- Full Bar Service
- Vetted Security on the Night of Your Event
- And much more…
How many are you expecting?
Arrange The Silver Salon for…
- Theater seating for up to 150
- Sit-down dinner service seating for up to 180
(Up to 30 more without dance floor)
- Mixed use layouts for tables and multiple service lines